Chinese Chili Soya Chunks(Nutrela) Manchurian Recipe
This Indian Chinese fusion recipe is made of SoyaBean chunks or nuggets. It serves as a perfect power-packed substitute for Chili Chicken for Vegetarians. My kids simply love the recipe. The chunky recipe is great to make them eat right amount of protein in their meal along with their favorite Rice, Parantha or Naan. The Chinese Manchurian spice mix adds the perfect authentic Manchurian taste to it.
Click the link below for the step by step video.
If you are a Soyabean fan, you might also like to check out our recipe of Soya Chaap Masala Curry.
1 cup Soyabean chunks boiled and squeezed
1 large Onion diced
1 large Bell pepper diced
Soy sauce 2 tablespoon
Red Chilli Sauce 1-2 tablespoon(I use 1 tbsp to keep spice level very mild for kids)
Green chillies 2-3 diced
Garlic pods 3-4 chopped
Salt 1 tablespoon
Oil 2 tablespoon
Knorr Chinese Manchurian Spice mix ¾ pack
Water 1 ¼ cup
- Heat Oil in a wok
- Add green chillies and cook for a minute.
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute or until golden.
- Add diced onions and saute for 3-4 minutes until onions are brown.
- Add diced bell pepper and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add Red Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce , Stir and saute well for another minute.
- Add Boiled Soy Chunks and give it a stir.
- Add salt as per tsate.
- Mix ¾ spice pack with water and add to the wok.
- Stir well and cook for 3-4 minutes until gravy starts to thicken.
- Add half of the green coriander leaves and stir.
- Add black pepper as per taste and stir.
- Chinese Chili Soya Chunks Manchurian is ready.
- Garnish with Fresh Green chopped coriander and serve hot with Rice, Naan or Parantha.